Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Am I Evil? (#6 on the Halloween Cover Countdown)

"Am I Evil" was going to make the countdown no matter what. It was just a question of which version. The original was by a fairly obscure band called Diamond Head. The best known cover version, of course is by Metallica, and I was okay with putting that version in. However I had a last minute entry. Why settle for one band covering the song when you can have four. MetallicaMegadethAnthrax and Slayer all performed the song together in Sofia, Bulgaria. Where's Beavis and Butthead when you need them? 


"Hey Beavis,  hehehehe remember that time we partied with Anthrax?"
"Yeah! hehhehheh We were cool."
"Whoa! It's like every metal band that was cool in 1989 is on the same stage!"
"I think my pants are getting too tight in the crotch region."
"Whoa! Now that was cool. hehehehe"
"Yeah! Metal!!! Mmmetal!!!"
"Yes!"
"Yes! Yes! Rock!"


Get the video FREE from iTunes for a limited time, then carve one of the bands' logos into your desk with a ball point pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment