Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hit Me baby, Hit me baby one more time, Fountains of wayne, Britney Spears, cover, cover songs, covers, song, music, dj jazzy crut





Hit Me Baby (One More Time) [Fountains Of Wayne / Britney Spears]


From the Vault … July 27, 2012


I’m really surprised more women’s right’s groups weren’t up in arms about “Hit Me Baby (One More Time)” since it so clearly advocates punching women in the face. That’s not what it’s about? Then how come every time I hear it I want to punch Britney Spears in the face? Even when covered by Fountains of Wayne I want to punch Britney Spears in the face. Actually come to think about it, even when I don’t hear the song I want to punch Britney Spears in the face … who’s with me? Lets start a Facebook group or something.




via Tumblr http://undercoverwithcrut.tumblr.com/post/116238354994

No comments:

Post a Comment