Saturday, January 24, 2015

Imagine, Scott Bakula, Quantum Leap, John Lennon, beatles, jimmy superfly snuka, Cover Song, Cover, Covers, Cover Songs, Music, UnderCover, Crut, Song, Songs, VPML, Rabbi Crut, UnderCoverWithCrut, Under cover with Crut, UnderCover with Crut, DJ Jazzy Crut





Imagine [Scott Bakula / John Lennon]


From The Vault … January 19, 2012


If you must know two intimate quirky details about me, here they are:


1) I’m fairly indifferent on the Beatles. I don’t know why but they do nothing for me.


2) If I were ever to “go gay,” it would only be for one man, and that one man is Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka. I might however consider a little bi-curiosity for Scott Bakula though.


So with that in mind, from season 3, episode 1 of Quantum Leap, here’s Sam Beckett covering Imagine.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1BYjs5b

No comments:

Post a Comment