Monday, August 18, 2014

William Shatner, Thomas Dolby, She blinded me with science, crappy cover, star trek, Cover Song, Cover, Covers, Cover Songs, Music, UnderCover, Crut, Song, Songs, VPML, Rabbi Crut, UnderCoverWithCrut, Under cover with Crut, UnderCover with Crut, DJ Jazzy Crut





She Blinded Me With Science [ William Shatner / Thomas Dolby] CRAPPY COVER


Each and every day I scour the interwebs to find you my humble fans, cover songs. I get right down there in the bowels in the music industry, and just to prove it to you, here’s some crap from the bowels. It’s not quite the bottom of the barrel because as far as the bottom of the barrel goes, it’s low hanging fruit. My metaphors are so jumbled right now. I canna take much more of this captian. I’m giving her all she’s got!




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1o6YZ1E

No comments:

Post a Comment