Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Beautiful Ones, My Brightest Diamond, Cover Song, Cover, Covers, Cover Songs, Music, UnderCover, Crut, Song, Songs, VPML, Rabbi Crut





The Beautiful Ones [My Brightest Diamond / Prince]


From the Vault … May 11, 2011


Back in the day when UnderCover with Crut was a real radio show (Okay, it was on an AM based on a college station but it was still real damnit), my boss man was known as the Shiv. He went on to work for a real radio station, WOXY. Long story short. I caught this little gem today via his FaceBook post. “My Brightest Diamond played live at WOXY in 2007 and did a cover of Prince’s “The Beautiful Ones” that damn near made me cry in the studio. We were never legally allowed to post it for download. Grab it before Prince’s legal team takes down [the] site!”




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1qS8HZx

No comments:

Post a Comment