Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pour Some Sugar On Me

It's not a secret. Every actor secretly wants to be a rock star. Remember The Bacon Brothers? 30 Odd Foot Of Grunt?  That album Eddie Murphy released in the 80's? Anyway when the chance to play a rock star in a movie comes along, it must be hard to say no. That's my theory on how "Rock of Ages" got made because I've heard nothing but shitty reviews about it. 

The review over at IndieWire states "'Rock of Ages' will make you want to raise your arms...and then immediately plunge your fingers into your eyeballs for salvation (you can go back for seconds to rescue your ears)." 

Alas I'll let you judge for yourself.  So here's Tom Cruise giving his take on the Def Leopard classic, "Pour Some Sugar On Me."  I mean I'm not going to tell you he sounds like Mickey Mouse with Nasal congestion on a poorly mixed track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment